Monday, September 10, 2012

August 27, 2012: OWI-1st Reduced to Inattentive Driving

In a departure from how we normally describe the successful outcome of a client's DUI case, we have chosen to let this particular client describe his outcome (and extreme satisfaction) in his own words. This is the review of Dennis Melowski's work that the client posted on an online attorney rating service (www.avvo.com). We think you'll agree, we couldn't have said it any better ourselves:

  1. In April of this year,I was pulled over by the police for DUI/DWI. A lawyer who was handling my divorce at the time recommended a lawyer he knew well who handled DUI/DWI. I met with this lawyer but did not feel comfortable with him as my attorney representing me in this case. He said I should get a second opinion and meet with another lawyer. He suggested Dennis Melowski. I called Mr. Melowski to schedule a meeting so we could review my case.

    I did some inquiries into Mr. Melowski's reputation in handling DUI/DWI cases and in every instance my inquiries came back as Mr. Melowski was the best DUI/DWI lawyer in the state. From our initial meeting I knew I wanted Dennis Melowski to represent me. He immediately put me at ease and I could recognize his professionalism and knowledge of the law. I have a commercial drivers license for my job so I couldn't afford to lose my license if found guilty. With Mr. Melowski hard work and dedication,I was able to keep my commercial drivers license and my job leading up until my court date. As of this past Thursday,I was informed by Mr. Melowski that in working with the district attorney,the charge had been reduced to inattentive driving and I would not lose my license or my job and would not have to go through a court trial.

    I cannot begin to describe the tremendous weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. Anyone who reads this review if you need the best DUI/DWI lawyer in the state of Wisconsin make sure that your first call is to Dennis Melowski. I heard he was the best lawyer and look at my results. He simply is the finest lawyer to handle your DUI/DWI case.